Instructions for using CHARMS
How to access parent information:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following schoolcode:
Hilliard Bradley Charms
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”
- Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
- Student information form –you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively.
- Credit card payments for fees, trips and deposits to your student’s account. You may pay for your child’s fees or trips easily with a credit card.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher tocommunicate with each other.
- You will also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio if the teacher has enabled these options.